Contest Winners!

I have drawn the names of the lucky winners for both the David Forbes and the David Eddings contests.:-) Once again, I want to take this opportunity to thank all the participants. And many thanks go to both HarperCollins and Time Warner Books for their support. Without them, there would be no such contests.

So the winner of a copy of David Forbes' The Amber Wizard is:

Mihir Wanchoo, from Houston, Texas, USA.

And the winners of signed copies of David Eddings' The Elder Gods and The Treasured One are:

Sanjay Srinivas, from Flower Mound, Texas, USA.
Michael Pettinato, from Amherst, New York, USA.

Thanks again and stay tuned for more contests!;-)

2 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

I won??! Oh wow, can't believe it! I'm so thrilled I could dance :-) Thanks so much. I'e heard so much about Eddings and I'm really looking forward to reading the books. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Oh man!!! this is way cool especially since its just a week past my birthday, thanks a lot Pat. I was looking forward to reading this book after your review.

Have a nice day, bye