Win a free signed copy of Jacqueline Carey's KUSHIEL'S SCION

Hello again!:-)

Two contests in a single day! Now where else will you find that!?!

The good people at Hachette Book Group USA have let me know that 3 lucky winners will get their hands on a free copy of Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel's Scion, signed by the author.

The rules are the same as usual. I have admit that I'm perplexed by the fact that a vast number of people are unable to follow what I consider to be terribly simple rules. First off, you need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwoodpress.com with the header "SCION." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy. Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

For more info on the book: Canada, USA, Europe

2 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Patrick, just saying people are doing it wrong doesn't help those people. It'd be much better to reply to them with "You're doing it wrong" (or reply to the folks who do it right with "You're officially entered").

I believe I'm doing it right, but I can't be certain, since I haven't won anything yet.

Patrick said...

Setting up contests such as this one already takes a lot of my time. Hence, there is absolutely no way I can reply to everyone who registers.

Which means that if some people can't follow the instructions, it's their own tough luck. And it puts the odds in your favor to finally win something!;-)