Five books I really, really wanted to read in 2006


But alas, life got in the way. Hopefully I'll finally get to them in 2007.

- Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson

- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke

- American Gods by Neil Gaiman

- House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski

- Infoquake by David Louis Edelman

As you can see, the first four have been on my "books to read" pile for a few years now. What can I say!?! Too many books, and too little time!;-)

Happy New Year to everyone!:-)

2 commentaires:

Neth said...

Well, I've read 4 out of those 5 and can there's not a bad one in the bunch (I still haven't read House of Leaves). Of course you have already read many of the books near the top of The Stack.

Meljprincess said...

- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
Got this book and haven't read it yet. Definitely an '07 treat!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, PAT!