Win a copy of Guy Gavriel Kay's YSABEL


Hi guys!

Thanks to the generosity of the good folks at Penguin Books USA, I have five copies of Kay's latest up for grabs! As you know, I loved Ysabel and I encourage everyone who has yet to read this novel to register! I reviewed it last month, so if you're interested, just scroll down. As a huge Guy Gavriel Kay fan, I'm quite pleased to be bringing you this second book giveaway!;-)
For more info about Ysabel: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. First off, you need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "YSABEL." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

2 commentaires:

Unknown said...

Silly question, but I suppose the game is limited to Canada, or perhaps USA also.
At least it gives me encouragement to buy the last two books of mister Kay. I love all his work, and I've read already many good reviews about Ysabel

Patrick said...

No it's open to all!:-)

And yes, you should buy all of Kay's novels!