Provisional speculative fiction Top 5 of 2012

Well, we've almost reached the halfway point of the year, so once again it's time for my provisional speculative fiction Top 5 of 2012!




1- Ian Tregillis' The Coldest War (Canada, USA, Europe)




2- Paul Kearney's Kings of the Morning (Canada, USA, Europe)




3- Bradley P. Beaulieu's The Straits of Galahesh (Canada, USA, Europe)




4- Myke Cole's Shadow Ops: Control Point (Canada, USA, Europe)




5- C. S. Friedman's Dominion (Download it here)

If you don't agree with me, then you don't know shit! :P

3 commentaires:

The Mad Hatter said...

The Coldest War is in my top for the first half of the year as well. I enjoyed Control Point as well and still have to finish The Straits of Galahesh.

Anonymous said...

Forge of Darkness and Red Country will be out this year
im betting they are gonna push a couple of those down the pile.

Unknown said...

Paul Kearney and Bradley P. Beaulieu are both in my TBR pile. I need to finish the 3rd Coldfire book before moving onto Dominion.

Try as I might, I just couldn't finish Control Point. Not sure why, but I couldn't find the hook to keep me reading.