The Pat's Fantasy Hotlist World Tour hits the road again!


Hey guys!

I'm catching a Paris-bound flight in a few hours! I'll be chilling out in the City of Light for 5 days before going to Barcelona for another 5 days. After which, I'll be spending a little over 2 weeks traveling around the Ukraine, where I'll hit the major spots such as Kiev, Lviv, and Odessa. Might even go down to Moldova for a couple of days!

Next time you'll hear from me, I'll be in Paris! Don't be jealous, though, as the weather forecast is for dreary and rainy weather and cold temperatures for the duration of my stay. . . =(

5 commentaires:

Brandon Ax said...

Have fun.

valerie said...

that sounds like a wonderful trip, enjoy!

FrChr said...

Bienvenu chez nous.

Morrigan said...

"Don't be jealous, though, as the weather forecast is for dreary and rainy weather and cold temperatures for the duration of my stay. . . =("

Yeah, my heart is bleeding and I'm totally weeping for you. :D

WEW said...

Have fun. But I feel sorry for you leaving immediately prior to the Red Wedding.