Canada, USA, Europe.
Here are a few topics discussed in the podcast:
- The strengths of Daniel’s and Ty’s input into making the James S.A. Corey duo, writing and worldbuilding.
- How Ty created The Expanse universe.
- What challenges they faced turning a pre-developed universe into a story.
- Thoughts on how technical they are in their prose regarding worldbuilding and science.
- Character development between Holden and Miller and how their philosophies on the good of humanity differs.
- How to develop characters over multiple books.
- The process of selling original trilogy and how the story builds.
- Their upcoming Star Wars book.
Follow this link to listen to the interview.