THE UNHOLY CONSULT update


R. Scott Bakker fans are unfoubtedly aware that the author has turned in the manuscript for The Unholy Consult. This was confirmed on Bakker's blog earlier this week:

My agent has the book, and I’m having several copies of the manuscript printed up and bound to distribute to some keen-eyed friends today. That’s as much as I can say detail-wise, at the moment. As soon as my publishers and my agent and I have the details hashed out I will post them here post-haste.

Understandably, my inbox was immediately filled with messages from eager fans wanting to know when the second part of the extract posted on The Second Apocalypse website back in the fall of 2012 would show up on the Hotlist.

I asked Scott this very question and he replied that he needs to check with his publishers as to the "when" it could be posted. Patience, my friends. . . =)

4 commentaires:

Ripper Madness said...

Awesome! This is some good news for a change. I've been waiting for this patiently, a little longer wait I can deal with. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Keep up the great work!

Cursed Armada said...

I've never been more excited for a book in all my life. I have a feeling we will be talking about this one for years. So ready!

Anonymous said...

Has there been any updates since you posted this, Pat?

Anonymous said...

C'mon man, it's been less than a week! If you want the latest on everything Scott Bakker does, check out his web site (threepoundbrain).

C.B.