More inexpensive ebook goodies!


You can now download Raymond E. Feist's excellent Faerie Tale for only 2.99$ here.

Here's the blurb:

Successful screenwriter Phil Hastings decides to move his family from sunny California to a ramshackle farmhouse in New York State. The idea is to take some time out, relax and pick up the threads of his career as a novelist.

Good plan, bad choice. The place they choose is surrounded by ancient woodland. The house they choose is the centrepoint of a centuries-old evil intent on making its presence felt to intruders.

4 commentaires:

Unknown said...

Is this a good book? Thanks!

Unknown said...

I still have my paperback copy I bought back in the 80s. It was one of the first "Urban Fantasies" I read. I really enjoyed this book and have reread it a few times over the years.

Patrick said...

Doug,

Granted, I read this one more than 20 years ago. But I loved it and this book was considered one of Feist's best works. And at 2.99$, you can't go wrong!

Unknown said...

Im on it! Cheers mates!