The Wheel of Time: The reviews are in!


Now that media screenings have taken place, reviews of the first three episodes have begun to appear across the internet.

The Good:

Decider, TVLine, The Verge, IGN, Collider, Radio Times, Bloomberg

The Bad:

Variety, IndieWire, io9

The Ugly:

Rolling Stone, The Independent, The New Statesman

I'm going into this series with the lowest possible expectations. And yet, after reading all those reviews I'm filled with even less confidence. Only 3 days to go. . .

5 commentaires:

Dpoulos27 said...

I'm super excited - and I think you should go in with an open mind, GOT first season wasn't great and it turned into a legendary series :)

NeilM said...

I liked the first season of got.

However, not overly confident. Feeling elfstones of shannara, with a bigger budget.

Too many perfect teeth.

Dpoulos27 said...

This show is going to be good, some of their changes are odd but overall I'm pleased with it so far

D.H.Z said...

The show has good looks, and that is it… it is bad. I don’t think I will continue watching. If the story becomes a bit more engaging through the episodes and seasons I may come back…

Dpoulos27 said...

To each their own this show is going to be around for a while it is a hit