Happy Birthday to the Hotlist!


Well, another mind-blowing milestone. Today, Pat's Fantasy Hotlist turned seventeen years old!

When I created this blog in 2005, I never would have thought that I'd still be around seventeen years later!

But 7705 blog posts, 711 reviews, 23,999 comments, I'm not not sure how many interviews, and close to 20 million page views later, I'm still here. A little worse for wear, true. But who isn't? :P

So I wanted to thank you all for sticking with me. All of this would be meaningless without an audience.

Thanks for everything! The good times and the not-so-good ones. . .

5 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Pat - as a long time reader, I love the content. You’ve shown me many new authors I might not otherwise have tried. Some good, some great, and a few I won’t try again. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Pat! Love the site!

Todd said...

Happy 17 Years! Glad you're still going strong.

Dpoulos27 said...

Congrats! Been a reader for a long time keep up the great work :)

Joan D said...

Congrats Pat! Keep going - I have been following you for almost that long and have a lot of trust in your recommendations :-)