The Pat's Fantasy Hotlist Facebook page


Hey guys,

You may have noticed that not much is going on on the Facebook page. About two weeks ago, my Facebook account was hacked. I followed the steps to secure my account, but since then I no longer have access to the control panel and the Pat's Fantasy Hotlist Business Suite. Long story short, I can no longer post anything there.

I've contacted Facebook three times these last couple of weeks, but I never got any response from their support team. Hence, the Hotlist's Facebook page is dead in the water and I may never again get access to its functions. The world won't be a poorer place without it, that goes without saying, yet over a thousand readers followed the page and used the links there to visit the blog.

So at least for the time being, you should visit the Hotlist directly and forget about its Facebook page to keep track of what I've been up to.

0 commentaires: