Feel free to comment. . .:-)

Hi guys!

Well, it safe to say that this little weblog has taken a life of its own.:-) What began as a simple experiment has reached proportions that I never could have envisioned. With over 15, 000 visitors from 57 different countries, who have perused over 29, 000 pages since February, I have to concede that this goes beyond my wildest dreams!;-) So let me first thank each and everyone of you, who take the time to visit and read what I post every week or so. It means a lot to me.

I just wanted to remind you all that I always welcome your comments. So please feel free to state your opinion when I write a book review or article. It often permits potential readers to consider more than one opinion before deciding whether to buy/read the book which has been reviewed. And the more one hears about a novel (good or bad), the better in the long run.

Okay, so what started as a little place where I would post my thoughts on the books I read has grown into something that never ceases to amaze me. And if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave me a comment. What would you like to see more of, etc? I'm sure that everyone would like more chances to win free books, but alas I have no control over that. The last contest was a lot of fun, and I hope I can do it all over again in the near future. But the publicity and online marketing departments of the big publishers make the decision, not me.

I guess I just wanted all of you to know that I always welcome your thoughts and opinions.:-) Once again, many thanks for your support.

I will try to keep up the good work!

Patrick

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude, great site! Sounds like you've had a blast! keep it up