Carrie Vaughn contest winners!


Thanks to Warner Books, five lucky winners will now get their hands on a Kitty set which includes Kitty and the Midnight Hour, Kitty Goes to Washington and Kitty Takes a Holiday. Carrie Vaughn and her publisher are currently working on a new website, and I'll let you know when it goes live.

The winners are:

- Claire Doyle, from Burnsville, Minnesota, USA

- Rochelle Smith, from New Hope, Minnesota, USA (Rhelle on asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Deborah Jung, from Charlotte, North Carolina, USA

- Eloise Graves, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

- Theresa Lucas, from Roseville, California, USA

Thanks to all the participants!;-)

7 commentaires:

cofeeguru said...

*squeal* Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited about winning the books! Thanks so much, Patrick!

cofeeguru said...

*squeal* Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited about winning the books! Thanks so much, Patrick!

SQT said...

Woo Hoo! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'm needing some new books to sink my teeth into. And better than a new book a new series!

Eloise said...

um... that last post is from Eloise in Halifax who, as you may guess, has not posted before and hasn't figured out yet how be non-anonymous. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read the newest. Thanks!

Rhelle

Anonymous said...

Dear Patrick;
Thanks so much for the books! The first two I took with me to Toronto this past weekend as "airport" reading. They were fantastic! I arrived home on Beltane to discover the last one waiting for me...and I stayed up very late [or would that be early?] reading it. I have to say that Kitty's spunky attitude reminds me of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse. I'm an old Cheri Scotch/ Loupe Garou fan from 13 years ago am quite thrilled to find another author who is just as entertaining. Carrie Vaughn will join Jim Butcher, Charlaine Harris, and the early Laurell K. Hamilton titles on my "keeper" shelves!

Deb/K