Upcoming interviews

I know that many of you can't wait to read the interviews I've promised you with Steven Erikson, Scott Lynch, and R. Scott Bakker. And rest assured that as soon as the authors get back to me with their answers, each Q&A will be posted immediately.

Unfortunately, I can't speed up the process. Like you, I'm forced to wait. Contrary to what some seem to believe, I'm not withholding those interviews just to make you squirm!

I'm just as eager as you are to see what Erikson, Lynch, and Bakker have to say, and I'm convinced that each Q&A will be quite interesting.
So we must all show patience. . .:-)

3 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Not buying it, Pat. Just post them!! Now darn it! jk lol

Flip Dixon said...

No excuses Pat! Post the interviews now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please tell Steve Erikson I don't care what anyone else says, I love Gardens of the Moon--every single word of it.
In fact, re-reading it now.