Weis and Hickman contest winners!

The names of our winners have been drawn! Each will receive a copy of Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman's latest Dragonlance offering, Dragons of the Highlord Skies, compliments of Wizards of the Coast.

The winners are:

- David Wagner, from Jacksonville, Florida, USA

- Capt. Chris Jenkins, from Oxford, Massachusetts, USA

- Mike Johnson, from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

- Dennis Menard, from Escanaba, Michigan, USA (dademan on the WotC forums)

- Kevin Harris, from Stratford, Ontario, Canada

Thanks to all the participants!;-)

2 commentaires:

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC!! I've never won a thing in my life :) I'm still a bit in shock at this point. Thx to everyone involved in the contest!!

MikE Johnson

Stoked Contest Winner

Carrie said...

augh, I can't believe I missed this one! *huddles sobbing in the corner* I luff Weis & Hickman so much.. :(

Congrats to those who won, though!