About those ads. . .

I've been receiving a number of queries since my return from Eastern Europe, so I feel the need to clarify what I believed was clear. For anyone interested in posting an ad on the Hotlist, going through Project Wonderful is one of way of doing it. Yes, it's an auction and your ad might be bumped if a higher bidder comes along. I have no control over that. . .

Of course, there is the possibility to eliminate the middle man and deal directly with me. For example, Subterranean Press rented their spot for a full year. Simply email me at the giveaway address (reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net) to inquire about rates (weekly or monthly) and such. And yes, we can post an ad even if it's in a different format from what is on the Hotlist right now. Though the banners at the top of the homepage have to remain the way they are, we can experiment with ads located elsewhere on the blog.

So whether you are authors, editors, marketing folks, webmasters, etc, all you need is the ad code and a Paypal account, and we're good to go! Just get in touch with me and we'll see if we can make it happen.

0 commentaires: