Win a copy of Adrian Tchaikovsky's DRAGONFLY FALLING


There is a copy of Adrian Tchaikovsky's Dragonfly Falling, sequel to his fantasy debut Empire in Black and Gold, for you to win, compliments of me! For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "DRAGONFLY." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

5 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

[joking] I've posted this on (...), No need to enter. [/joke]

But really thanks Pat, I liked the last one and looking forward to this one.

Bridget said...

I've posted this on Win A Book. No need to enter the contest.

Anonymous said...

Q.E.D. ;-)

ediFanoB said...

Another great giveaway.
But I won't take part because I ordered the book.

So good luck to all partipicants.

Anonymous said...

So, I was wondering, do you need to enter "Dragonfly" or "Dragonfly." with a dot? :D Seriously, though.