Win a full set of of Michael Moorcock's Chronicles of the Last Emperor of Melniboné



Thanks to the generosity of the folks at Del Rey, I have a set of all six volumes of Michael Moorcock's Chronicles of the Last Emperor of Melniboné up for grabs! I gave Moorcock's Elric stories a shot when I was a teenager hooked on Salvatore and Weis & Hickman, and needless to say I wasn't ready for them. Now, with this collection, I'm seriously thinking about revisiting them.

The prize pack is comprised of:

- Elric: The Stealers of Souls (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Elric: To Rescue Tanelorn (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Elric: The Sleeping Sorceress (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Duke Elric (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Elric: In the Dream Realms (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Elric: Swords and Roses (Canada, USA, Europe)




The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "ELRIC." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!




4 commentaires:

Salt-Man Z said...

After reading and being intrigued by "Black Pearls" in the Swords & Dark Magic anthology, this giveaway is relevant to my interests.

ssgorik said...

I too enjoyed the Elric story in Swords & Dark Magic. It would be an awesome one to win.

Justin Steele said...

Awesome giveaway.....I was just planning on buying these after the holidays...but winning would save me quite a bit of money...which will just go to more books in the end. :D

Unknown said...

I was also planning on buying these someday, awesome giveaway!