More inexpensive ebook goodies!


Well, don't know exactly how popular Terry Goodkind's self-published novel turned out to be. But after barely 6 months since its release, it's already heavily discounted. So you can now download The First Confessor for only 2.99$ here. It's probably not worth more than that. . .

Here's the blurb:

In the time before the Confessors, when the world is a dark and dangerous place, where treason and treachery are the rule of the day, comes one heroic woman, Magda Searus, who has just lost her husband and her way in life.

5 commentaires:

Dragana said...

On Goodreads Choice Awards 2012 this book won 3rd place in Fantasy category with 4 510 votes. Frankly I'm intimidated by 1142 pages and scared to even contemplate reading it. Especially since I tried reading Wizard's First Rule and it was so boring...

Kirshy said...

Pat I know you have a real dislike for Goodkind, and I can't really blame you. His sword of truth series became an awful monstrosity by the end. I will admit to having completed the series although a large part of me wishes he had stopped at book 6. Oh well. If I see this in a library I might pick it up but only if I can be assured that is 100% new material and not recycled crap from the series like that latter half of SOT became. And if someone will confirm for me that is isn't filled with Ayn Rand drivel.

Jakub said...

What is HE doing here?!

Anonymous said...

I congratulate your sense of journalism for including this... thing! on your blog, but thanks, no thanks! :)

Harry

machinery said...

i'm not the right person to comment here.
and wtf is up with the confirmation thing, takes me 4 tries at least to succeed !!!