Things that make you go, "Hmmm. . ."


You know my reticence regarding reading self-published works. And it's mostly due to the fact that there are ebooks such as this making the rounds.

But I just read a review of A Billionaire Dinosaur Forced Me Gay by Hunter Fox and I'm almost tempted to give this one a shot! :P

Here's the blurb:

The year is 2014 and dinosaurs have gained control of the world economy due to exceptionally accurate stock predictions. After graduating from NYU with a business degree, John is hired to be the assistant for one of the largest trading firms on Wall Street. His boss, the CEO of the company is highly regarded as the best businessman of the century. Only difference is that he is a dinosaur!

This is a 3,500 word hardcore gay erotic novel. It includes- Rough sex, dubcon, oral, cream pies and more!

Part Two Now Available! The Saga Continues!

With a description such as this, who wouldn't want to read it!?!

Follow this link to read the review!

4 commentaires:

Michael McClung said...

Pat, I know you really, really cast a leery glance at anything self-published. But I submit to you that "A Billionaire Dinosaur Forced Me Gay" is probably a more interesting read than, say, Snooki's "A Shore Thing." At the very least, at 3,500 words, the extreme discomfort is over much more quickly.

I'll make you a deal, in the interest upholding the honor of indie publishers everywhere: Read the first book in my fantasy series. If you think it was a waste of your time and the electrons it was composed of, I will donate $100 US to the charity of your choice. I'm not asking for you to review it, though you certainly can if you so desire, and I'd expect you to if you think it's awful. If you're up for that, you can email me at mcclungmike@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

BG said...

Not sure if this is the style of 'fantasy' that I am looking for Pat...

Xenophon said...

Words fail me... My only question would be what, if any, is the target audience for a book like this?

Steve said...

"I'm Mike McClung, and I want publicity that will cost me possibly $100."