Another one bites the dust!


Well, I totally forgot about this. But today Pat's Fantasy Hotlist turned 11 years old! Moreover, unless something really bad happens to me, I will reach my 500th review at some point this spring/summer! =)

Can't quite believe that this whole thing began all the way back in January 2005! Thanks for sticking around, guys! It wouldn't be as much fun without an audience. To the haters, I'm persuaded that you'll find more things to bitch about again this year. . . ;-)

4 commentaires:

Dave said...

Congrats! That's an impressive milestone. I've been enjoying your blog for many years and I'm looking forward to many more. Keep up the good work.

Jon R. said...

Excellent work Pat. I still come to your blog as my first choice for reviews. A lot of decent review blogs have closed shop, so it's great to see you still running. Also glad that you keep it about the stories more than about the politics, which has become so popular in sf/f.

Madness said...

Congrats, Pat.

Once again, many thanks and appreciations for all that you do for the SFF community.

It'd be real cool if The Great Ordeal was your 500th review ;).

Emmanuel said...

Félicitations ! :-)