Here goes nothing!

Hi guys!

Well, it's done. I've decided to go for it. For the very first time, I'm going "public" with one of my writing projects!:-)

A new blog was created, since I didn't want to bog down the Hotlist with sample chapters. Those interested will find the preface and chapter 1 of Time of your Life at www.writings-and-ramblings.blogspot.com.

As I mentioned over there, I'm doing this mainly for the feedback you guys can provide. So I welcome your comments, both positive and negative. Feel free to share your thoughts with me, because that's why I'm posting excerpts. So whether you wish to leave a comment here, there, via email, or on the numerous message boards I frequent, I'll be happy to hear from you! But remember to go easy on me! After all, I'm just a rookie!;-)

Have fun and good reading!

0 commentaires: