Win a free copy of John Scalzi's THE ANDROID'S DREAM

Hi there!

The fine folks at Tor Books have given me the "go ahead" for another contest, this one for a couple of copies of John Scalzi's The Android's Dream. For more info about this book: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. First off, you need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "ANDROID." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

6 commentaires:

Joe said...

I am more excited for this contest than perhaps any other that you've run (and that includes the George Martin!)

Patrick said...

All I can say is, "Best of luck to you!";-)

Anonymous said...

Great contest, Pat. And just when I was getting jealous of all those people sending in pictures of themselves with the book to Scalzi's blog.

Anonymous said...

I came here through a link from Scalzi's blog, and I'm wondering if this whole contest idea is legit?

I don't feel comfortable sending out my full contact info to a stranger...

Anyone else every won a contest here???

Neth said...

The contests are legit. I won His Majesty's Dragon in one back in the Spring. I had the book direct from the publisher about a week later.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's all fine. I was lucky enough to win one a while back, got a copy of Ian C Esselmont's Night of Knives.