Joel Shepherd contest winners!


Hi there,

With over 1000 registrations in that inbox, I needed to get rid of a few of them! So the names of our three winners have been drawn. They will each receive a complimentary copy of Joel Shepherd's Breakaway, which I will soon read. Many thanks to Pyr for supporting yet another one of my contests!

The winners are:

- J. Scott Willis, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada (QuickTidal on malazanempire.com)

- Melissa Lawson, from Orlando, Florida, USA

- Jim Neuschwander, from Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, USA (Winterfella on asoiaf.westeros.org)

Thanks to all the participants!:-)

2 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks. Greatly appreciated, Pat. Keep up the good work. The best part is my wife can't yell at me when it comes in the mail because it was free.

-Winterfella

GunMetalBlue said...

WOOT!!! Thanks dude! I'm so excited to win a copy! I can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks again man!!

~QuickTidal