Patrick Rothfuss contest winners!


Okay, so our five winners have been randomly selected. Thanks to the generosity of Daw Books and Rothfuss himself, each will received a signed hardcover copy of what could be the fantasy debut of the year, The Name of the Wind.

The winners are:

- Dr. Cleveland Evans, from Bellevue, Nebraska, USA (Ormond on asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Mike Smukavich, from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada (Captain Bentley on asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Korbinian Nagel1, from Chillicothe, Illinois, USA

- Evan Gladstone, from Richmond, Virginia, USA (Mexal on sffworld.com)

- Elton Porter, from Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Thanks to all the participants!:-)

5 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Patrick. I'm pretty excited about reading this. It sounds fantastic.

Thanks again,

Evan Gladstone

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you Pat and Daw Books for running the contest.

Mike

Booknutt said...

Cool, I actually won something! Wow! Thanks, and I'm really looking forward to reading this!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick,
thanks for the book. I really won something in my life :D
Now I have to check my mailbox more often ;)

Korbinian

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I am surprised and pleased to be a winner the first time I ever entered such a contest or heard of your blog! I will post another reply when the book arrives to tell I did receive it.

Thanks again for yours and the publisher's generosity.

Cleveland Evans
"Ormond"