Joe Abercrombie contest winners!

These three gentlemen will get their hands on autographed copies of the US edition of Joe Abercrombie's debut, The Blade Itself (Canada, USA, Europe), compliments of Pyr. Pretty cool prize, eh!?!

The winners are:

- Steven Harte, from Quincy, Massachusetts, USA (j-lantern on asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Joshua Starr, from New York, New York, USA (onefish on the Something Awful Book Barn board)

- Brandon Steege, from Minneapolis, Minnesota (Obdigore on malazanempire.com)

Thanks to all the participants!;-)

5 commentaires:

SQT said...

*&^%$#

Josh said...

Oh man, thanks so much! This is one I've wanted to read for a while. Abercrombie keeps getting mentioned in the same sentence as Rothfuss and Lynch, and I loved those books, so all signs point to "awesome" here.

Anonymous said...

god hates me for not letting me win this one what a jerk

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pat, I never win anything.

Going to have to sign up for all your other drawings because I am greedy like that!

HBK said...

Victory!!!! Completes my trifecta of UK copy, promo copy, and US copy. Now if I can just find ANY copy of hanged.... Thanks Pat