Naomi Novik contest winners!

Thanks to the great folks at both Del Rey and Voyager, I had quite a few prizes for you guys to win in this Naomi Novik Bonanza!;-)

First of all, here are the three winners who'll receive a set of the first three Temeraire novels, courtesy of Del Rey:

- Anthony Peak, from Long Beach, California, USA

- Ron Fay, from Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA

- Brian Barlow, from West Jordan, Utah, USA

One lucky winner will get his hands on the US edition of Novik's newest, Empire of Ivory (Canada, USA, Europe):

- Marten Logsdon, from Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA (Kadere on Dragonmount.com)

And three people will receive a copy of the UK edition of Empire of Ivory:

- Tala V.C. de Vera, from Quezon City, Philippines (Arwyl on asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Daniel King, fromWellington, New Zealand (Bebop2606 on wotmania.com)

- Joan I. Guardiet, from Barcelona, Spain

I figure I made a lot of people happy tonight!:-)

Stay tuned for more!

12 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe I won! Thanks, Pat. I hoped I would win so I could sample these books myself (I am an academic by trade, so my money goes to books in my specialty, except for Erikson, Martin, and Jordan).

dragonb4 said...

A bit in shock that I won something. :)
thanks very much!

dragonb4 said...

I'm Brian from Utah above by the way...

Anonymous said...

Daniel here, thanks for the book Pat!

Now to read the first 3 books...

:D

Anonymous said...

Congrats to everybody that won! You sure have some wonderful reading ahead of you. :o)

starlitgrove said...

OMG hurrah! This is the first time I've won anything over the Internet. Thanks, Pat. I've read the first 3 books and I'm very excited to read this next installment. :-)

I'm Tala from the Philippines by the way. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I won! That's so awesome!

-Marten

Joan I. Guardiet said...

Thanks for the book, Pat! And everybody involved! I've just received news about it, after a short trip to Granada. That's double happiness! Thanks again and keep up the good work :)

tin said...

Tala, congrats! Can i borrow your copy? It'll take ages before we get Empire in our local bookstores...huhuhu...

kristine from the philippines

Jaltus said...

Well, I received the books yesterday and have finished the first two. Rather quick reads with some predictable plotlines, but fun books.

dragonb4 said...

Received the books the other day.

Thanks again!

Joan I. Guardiet said...

Just a quick notes to let you know I received the book yesterday, in perfect shape and state. As soon as I can I'll get into it and see if the first three are something to buy or not.