Jordan photo album


You may or may not be aware of this, but I've just returned from 4 weeks spent in the Middle East. The first leg of my trip was a 10-day stint in Jordan, which turned out to be quite awesome! If you are looking for a Middle Eastern primer in a safe country where English is widely spoken, Jordan really is the way to go!

I've made my Facebook album public for about a week to give you guys an idea of everything Jordan has to offer. Understandably, the highlights were our day in Petra and the night spent in a Bedouin camp in the Wadi Rum desert. Follow this link to peruse the pics. . . =)

1 commentaires:

Jon R. said...

I spent a semester in Israel about 10 years ago and during our travel week my sister went to Jordan while I went to Egypt. Enjoyed looking at the photos!