Submit your questions for a Scott Lynch interview


Scott just got back to me, and there will be a Q&A to promote the release of Red Seas Under Red Skies! As always, I welcome questions from the fans, so feel free to submit your own. The best will be selected to comprise the interview.

In case you didn't know, there is a new excerpt from RSURS available here.

Red Seas Under Red Skies will be THE major release of this coming summer, there's no doubt about it. For more info about it: Canada, USA, Europe. And yes, I will have copies up for grabs!;-)

3 commentaires:

Booknutt said...

Very cool! I'm glad Lynch is following the first book so soon. I absolutely loved the first one.

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't the UK paperback have a map? I want a map. Give me a map!

Patrick said...

Check Scott Lynch's website and you'll find the maps!