Big DVD Sale on Amazon (Take 2)

Last week I was telling you that SFF DVD boxsets could be purchased at up to 64% off on the various Amazon sites. Some of the series included Heroes, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The X-Files, Smallville, and more.

Since then, I received a few emails thanking me for the "heads up." For those who could be interested, I've been told that some Babylon 5 boxets are 73% off, some Star Trek titles at 72% off, some Star Wars at 70% off, some Harry Potter titles at 77% off, and Serenity can be bought at a discount of 75%.

Don't know if Amazon is trying to get rid of some overstock, but those are incredibly good deals! To browse around, check out Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, or Amazon.co.uk.

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up.

I managed to grab the Battlestars during the last sale.