C. S. Friedman contest winners!

Our five winners will get their hands on a complimentary copy of C. S. Friedman's Feast of Souls (Canada, USA, Europe), courtesy of the nice folks at Daw Books.

And before I forget about it, I wanted to let you guys know that I will have an excerpt from Friedman's upcoming Wings of Wrath (Canada, USA, Europe) the first week of January.

The winners are:

- JL Rothbauer, from Bloomer, Wisconsin, USA

- Doug Knipe, from Guelph, Ontario, Canada

- Shari Fletcher, from Charles City, Virginia, USA (Mulluane on bookspotcentral.com)

- Aaron P.M. Tady, from Roswell, Georgia, USA

- Nathan Stinson, from Poteau, Oklahoma, USA (nstinson on asoiaf.westeros.org)

Thanks to all the participants!

5 commentaires:

SciFiGuy said...

Wow! Thanks Patrick.

nstinson said...

My first time ever winning. Thanks, Pat:)

Mulluane said...

Cheers! My first time too!

Thanks Patrick!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I've never won a book from you before.

JLRothbauer said...

Excellent Patrick!

You can't beat a free book, can't beat it with a stick.

Thanks a ton.