Daniel Abraham contest winners!

Thanks to the wonderful folks at Orbit, these lucky people will each receive a copy of Daniel Abraham's The Long Price.

The winners are:

- Adam Whitehead, from Galway, Ireland (Werthead on basically every SFF message boards out there!)

- Mathias Wild, from Steffisburg, Switzerland

- Wojciech Bury, from Warszawa, Poland

- Matt Jones, from South Melbourne, Australia (Jebus on malazanempire.com)

- Adrijan Bandelj, from Sezana, Slovenia

- Jonathan Hunter, from Palmerston North, New Zealand

Thanks to all the participants!;-)

5 commentaires:

Mat said...

Thank you so much Pat!

I learned about your blog and Daniel Abraham at roughly the same time, on GRRM's site. I have been visiting this blog regularly ever since and have tried to get my hands on a Daniel Abraham book at my local fantasy retailer (they had not one book by Abraham, can you believe this?). Well, I won't have to worry about that anymore! Thanks again, I can't wait to get started!

Mathias

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Thanks a lot Pat, I've had my eye on this series for a while and can't wait to check it out. Cheers!!

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Pat! I'm totally stoked.

Long live the great reviews, interviews and views.

Cheers mate.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing a little insight into Mr. Donaldsons world.

From one Cowboy loving Canuck to another....GO BOYS!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot. It is the first time I am lucky enough to win a book in English. Im really glad.
And look at the origin countries of the winners - what a diversity.
Thanks again for contest and for blog of course.