Who's going to the World Fantasy Convention this year?

A number of authors and publicists have been asking me if I'll attend the World Fantasy Con this year. My answer remained a "no" until someone pointed out that Saratoga is only a few hours away from Montreal. I did check and it would take me a little more than 3 hours to get there.

Which means that, provided I can get my hands on a press pass to cover the event, I just might make it to Saratoga after all. Don't know if I could stay for the entire weekend, but if I go I'll be there on Saturday.

So who's going!?! Hopefully fellow Lemmings of Discord will show up in great numbers!:p

9 commentaires:

Adam Whitehead said...

Not me, unfortunately, but a few should be going. I haven't checked the thread in a while but X-Ray and Stego were going last I heard. Check out the World Fantasy thread in the Brotherhood Without Banners subforum at Westeros.org to see who's going to be about.

If you make it, have fun!

Anonymous said...

Alas, not I. Too far away. Cheer on Scott Lynch for me will you?

einroy said...

I keep waffling. It's not that far a drive but I'm sure I'm that interested in the Ghost theme for the con.

Unknown said...

Not me unfortunately. I'm broke! Hope you get to go though! Bring us all back a taste of WFC :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going. This is my first con of any type; can't wait.

Meljprincess said...

I wish I could go but I have no way to get there. I've lived in Saratoga twice and it's my favorite place ever! I hope you can go, Pat. Saratoga is a blast! I'm sure the convention will be too! If anyone's in RI and you're going please let me know. Thanks.

Melissa

Saladin said...

I'll be there -- my first con in fifteen years!

Charles said...

I'm seriously considering it since it's only about ~4 hours away.

As long as my weekend is relatively free I’ll be there!

Anonymous said...

Do they actually give press passes though? If they did I would consider it as well since I am in NJ

Damon
Fantasybookspot