Justina Robson contest winners!

The names of our winners have been drawn. Each will get his or her hands on a copy of Justina Robson's sequel to Keeping it Real (Canada, USA, Europe), Selling Out, courtesy of the king folks at Pyr. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Sarah Heacox, from Los Angeles, California, USA

- David Keith, from Washington, Indiana, USA

- Erin Lilley, from Wooster, Ohio, USA (blackstormdragon on asoiaf.westeros.org)

Thanks to all the participants!;-)

3 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, I can't wait to start reading.
Your blogs lead me to new books, but I never thought I'd get into a new series this way.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pat! I'm looking forward to reading this one very much :)

Sarah Heacox said...

Thanks Patrick! I can't wait for it to arrive!
Keep up the good work on your blog. You make it super easy for me to keep up with what is good and interesting in new fantasy.