More drivel!

As if there isn't enough nonsense on this blog of mine, I was asked to participate in another Q&A. So if you're interested, follow this link to read my answers to a few review-related questions.

It's a round table interview with a couple of fellow bloggers/online reviewers that Aidan Moher put together. This link will take you to the first part, with the second installment coming up soon, I would guess. I think I was a bit harsher in some of my replies than my counterparts, but what the heck!?!

I have to say that it was a bit funny to realize that Rob Bedford was in on this as well. Though we've worked together on a couple of projects in the last couple of years, Rob was, for quite a while, my most trusted source for SFF reading material. Truth be told, he still is. But if I'm considered "old school," I wonder what that makes him!?!;-)

Enjoy!

3 commentaires:

RobB said...

Me, your must trusted source? You make mye blush...and realize you are truly insane.

Patrick said...

Insane!?! Yes, of course, but that's got nothing to do with it!;-)

Heck, I'm giving props to Gabe Chouinard in that interview, so I guess there might be something wrong with me!

Aidan Moher said...

Pat,

Thanks for taking part! It was great to have vet's like the two of you involved.

I couldn't be happier with how the interview turned out and it looks like readers feel the same way!

I'll be sure to let you know when the second part goes live (later today).

~Aidan
A Dribble of Ink