SPECULATIVE HORIZONS contest winner!

Our lucky winner will receive a complimentary Advance Reading Copy of Speculative Horizons, edited by Yours Truly, courtesy of myself and the folks at Subterranean Press.

The winner is:

- Jordan Parker, from Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

If you want to support the cause, or if you are just curious and wish to give the anthology a shot, it's now available for pre-order via the Subterranean Press website. Otherwise, if you want to get it at a discount, it's also available on various Amazon sites: Canada, USA, Europe.

2 commentaires:

Some call me Tim said...

Patrick,

I'm curious. Is the signed limited edition of this book offered via the Subterranean link, signed by just you or all the contributors as well?

Patrick said...

Signed by me and all the contributors, of course. =)

My autograph ain't worth the extra 20$ just yet! :P