602 reasons to visit Ukraine!


I had absolutely no expectations when I decided that Ukraine would be the 50th country I'd visit. Maybe that's why it made such an impression on me! =)

And since I want to help raise awareness and help promote this lesser-known yet quite rewarding country, I made my Facebook photo album public for a while. I want everyone to see how nice it can be. With an almost non-existent tourist infrastructure (at least for Westerners) and impractical and time-consuming public transportation, I had to focus on the three main Ukrainian cities: Kyiv, Lviv, and Odessa. And each city let me discover a different face of Ukrainian culture and history.

Definitely a country to discover!

Follow this link to see the pics! =)

3 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

"Lesser-Known"??

I have to presume you're an American?

Patrick said...

No, I'm Canadian.

And most travelers I know wouldn't be able to point out where Ukraine is on the world map. Regular folks? Most can't even spell it. . . :/

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like it was an incredible trip. Ukraine is definitely on my list to visit in the next 2-3 years. And now I know what to get you for your birthday - age appropriate t-shirts : )