Sharknado vs The Hobbit


vs



It was close to 40°C with the humidity yesterday in Montréal. And without A/C in my apartment, I had about as much vitality as a slug. Which is why, I guess, that I was kind of happy to just lie there in my living room, my fan turned up to maximum speed and blowing warm air my way, and watch Sharknado on the Space channel last night.

Yes, it's as bad as it gets. Worse than I thought it would be, actually. But it's so bad it's hilarious. Sharknado is silly, it makes no sense, the actors are crap; bottom line, it's a turd.

But for all that it's utter shit, it's still a hundred times better than The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey turned out to be.

Check out the trailer:

2 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, sorry you didn't like the Hobbit Pat. I thought it was fantastic, seriously. Can't wait for the next installment :)

Taxalian said...

I wish the syfy channel would stop spending money on crap movies and give things like The Dresden files more of a chance.