1700 hits in the last month!

Funny how what was supposed to be en experiment turned out to be something a lot more successful than I ever would have believed possible!;-) When I created this weblog, my only hope was to one day have about 50 readers with whom I could share my passion of the fantasy genre. . .

Well, a little more than 2 months later, with thousands of visits, after being recognized as an official book reviewer by 2 publishers, and with a following that's growing every week, it is incredible to even think about the interest this blog has generated.:-) And for that, I have you, the readers, to thank!

So very special thanks to the following internet communities, from which a vast portion of my traffic comes from. Check them out, for all are comprised by very interesting and knowledgeable fantasy readers:

www.wotmania.com (Robert Jordan)
www.shadowmarch.com (Tad Williams)
www.robinhobb.com (Robin Hobb)
http://hallofworlds.net (Raymond E. Feist)
www.kevinswatch.com (Stephen R. Donaldson)
www.brightweavings.com (Guy Gavriel Kay)

Special thanks also to Gryphonwood Press for giving me my first gig: www.gryphonwoodpress.com

And special thanks for Worlds of Fantasy for giving me my second gig: www.worldsoffantasy.net

Well, we've come a long way in a few short weeks. A number of book reviews and articles later, with interviews with David B. Coe and Tad Williams along the way, this thing has reached proportions that I had never envisioned!:-)

Thank you for tuning in, guys! And please feel free to comment on all reviews and articles. The fun thing about having an audience is to have the opportunity to interact with them. Every post is "comment enabled," so please don't hesitate to let me know your thoughts.

I have readers from all 5 continents, which is the greatest thing in the world to me. Readers from so many countries that it overwhelms me! So please feel free to drop me a note and let me know what you think of this joint!;-) I'll be happy to hear from you all!

Stay tuned for more! The next book review will be on Neil Stephenson's Quicksilver. . .

0 commentaires: