David B. Coe Interview

Well, it appears that our little list has been causing quite a stir in some parts of the web!;-) That was to be expected, in any event!

Just wanted to let anyone know that the interview I did with David B. Coe, whose LonTobyn Chronicle I reviewed a few weeks back, is now available on the Gryphonwood Press website: www.gryphonwoodpress.com.

As I mentioned a while ago, I am now their book reviewer. In the current issue, you will find my reviews of all three volumes of Coe's trilogy. The print version of the magazine also contains my review of Tad Williams' Shadowmarch. Speaking of Williams, I will post an excerpt of the interview I did with him tomorrow. For the interview in its entirety, check out the summer issue of Gryphonwood Press later this spring!

If you like fantasy short stories, feel free to peruse their website. Each issue contains a number of them.

Starting this week, my reviews will also appear on another website, www.worldsoffantasy.net. Check it out, for it contains a ton of useful information on the fantasy, science fiction and horror genres.

0 commentaires: