HUNTER'S RUN contest winners!

The names have been drawn and we have our winners! Each will receive a complimentary copy of GRRM, Dozois and Abraham's Hunter's Run (Canada, USA, Europe), thanks to the cool folks at Eos.

The winners are:

- Christopher Robbins, from Brigantine, New Jersey, USA

- Donna Hickman, from Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA

- David Keith, from Washington, Indiana, USA

- Todd Tyrna, from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA (ezzkmo on sffworld.com and asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Tim Midcap, from Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA (TimtheTrolloc on wotmania.com)

Thanks to all the participants!;-)

5 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Pat,
Very much appreciated. Can't wait to read it. Your blog rocks!

--Christopher Robbins

Anonymous said...

w00t! Thanks, Pat!

Todd said...

Thanks a million Pat! I really appreciate you running these contests and it made my day. Can't wait to read it! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! First contest I ever won.
Thanks
Donna

Anonymous said...

Thank you Pat. I was so surprised when I got your E-mail saying that I won. This is the first contest I have won also. I will make sure I participate in the future. Your fantasy hotlist is a must read for any fantasy enthusiast. w00t!!!!!