Win a signed copy of Gail Z. Martin's THE BLOOD KING

Thanks to the author and the folks at Solaris, I have an autographed copy of Gail Z. Martin's The Blood King up for grabs. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. First off, you need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "BLOOD." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

8 commentaires:

Nick said...

I've always been slightly mystified about one thing relating to these giveaways - do you send prizes to people outside of North America and Europe?

Anonymous said...

I think he does not send in Europe at all.

Anonymous said...

He does send prices to europe. And iirc, the contests are open to everyone...so worldwide book-goodness :-)

Thanks Pat!

Patrick said...

I've had winners in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, every part of Europe, and beyond! So yes, it's open to all!

Mat said...

I've won on my first entry (couldn't believe my luck), and yes, Pat does send books to Europe (I'm Swiss). In a very timely manner too, I might add.

Anonymous said...

I blogged this in my post:

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2008/01/friday-edition-of-contests-galore_25.html

Ruth Cortejos said...

What are the rules for entering besides sending your name/address?

Patrick said...

There are no other rules...:-)