Steven Erikson contest winners!

Our five winners will get their hands on the reissue of Steven Erikson's Gardens of the Moon, courtesy of Transworld. Hopefully this bargain-priced edition will generate more and more Malazan converts!;-)

The winners are:

- Jeff McGuirk, from Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

- Zsolt Farkas, from Gyomro, Hungary

- Uroš Ilovar, from Ljubljana, Slovenia

- Mihai Adascalitei, from Roman, jud. Neamt, Romania

- Yvan Norsa, from Nancy, France

Thanks to all the participants!

9 commentaires:

Ed S. said...

Wow, the Europeans really stole this one. I wonder if this was just the way the cookie crumbled this time or does it indicate far more interest in Erikson in Europe than North America?

Anonymous said...

Score one for North America at least.

Thanks, Pat!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, Patrick! :)

Yvan said...

Thanks a lot for this book, and for this great site of yours !

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pat' ...for the book and the great job you are doing here! I actually never won anything before in my life :rolleyes:.

Susan said...

That is a seriously global readership you have, Pat. Well done, you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, Pat!
I am very happy for winning this book, because I was looking forward to start reading Steven Erikson's books.
And I wanted to tell you that even I'm a soccer fan, and I don't watch american football I hoped that Cowboys wiil win Super Bowl for you to be "killed".
Thank you again and keep up the good work.

Yvan said...

I think you've already given some figures, but how many people were in this contest ?

Anonymous said...

Hé Zsolt, GRATULÁLOK!