Win a copy of Daniel Abraham's AN AUTUMN WAR


Thanks to the generosity of the author and Tor Books, I have five copies of Daniel Abraham's An Autumn War for you to win! For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "AUTUMN." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!;-)

5 commentaires:

Tony said...

So I am a new subscriber to this here blog, and I was wondering what are the rules for the contests?

Is just to be the first person to send you an email with our mailing address or do we need to actually write a letter requesting a copy with justification.

Anonymous said...

Tony, just email Pat with the subject line of "AUTUMN" with your name and mailing address in the body and you are good to go. As for how he chooses winners, he says its random, but I think he picks "fake" winners, and send the copies to his friends as birthday gifts.

actually, I won a copy of the limited addition of Hunters Run a couple of months ago, so I guess I cant argue with his selection process.

Jebus said...

I won the omnibus of the first two books in this series of this very site and LOVED them. So Pat, wanna furnish me with book 3? :)

Casey said...

Perfect timing...I'm enjoying the hell out of the first book right now and should have second finished by the time you give me this one :P

Mat said...

I actually won the Long Price as a result of my first visit to this site... so it would only stand to reason that I win this book as well. There must be some secret mechanism that makes it so, I'm sure :)

Good luck Tony, and all the rest of you.