Win a copy of David Louis Edelman's MULTIREAL


I have three copies of David Louis Edelman's sequel to Infoquake (Canada, USA, Europe), MultiReal, up for grabs, compliments of the nice folks at Pyr. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

Even better, if you haven't read Edelman's excellent debut. Pyr will throw in a copy of Infoquake as well! Find out more about the two novels at http://www.infoquake.net/ and http://www.multireal.net/.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "MULTIREAL." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted. And please include the information as to whether or not you are gunning for both books, or just MultiReal.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!;-)

5 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

I was really impressed with this artist's first few covers, but now the novelty is wearing off and they're starting to look pretty similar.

Jonathus said...

Infoquake is the most acclaimed book of 2006 according to the website. Why can't I find this book in stores? Even Amazon.com says it isn't out until June 24th.

David Louis Edelman said...

Jonathus: As the author of said acclaimed book, I can tell you that the lack of bookstore shelf presence for Infoquake has been a sore spot for me. But I think you'll have a lot easier time finding the new mass market version, coming out later this month. Many thousands of 'em should be hitting the bookstore shelves later this month.

Unknown said...

Looks exactly like the River of Gods cover to me. :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I went looking for it last week. Couldn't find it. Must be an issue with the publisher and the trade paperback? But that doesn't make much sense since I'm sure I've seen other TP from that same publisher.

Anyway, you can get it from the publisher at a discount if you buy direct from the website.

...

Which I just did. Looking forward to it and hope to win Multireal to go with it.


David: I really enjoyed the preview.