Excerpt from Jim Butcher's TURN COAT


Starting today, there will be five preview chapters of Turn Coat, the 11th volume in the Dresden Files series, posted on Jim Butcher's website throughout February. You can read the first excerpt here.

Here's the blurb:

The Warden Morgan has been accused of treason against the Wizards of the White Council--and there's only one, final punishment for that crime. He's on the run, wants his name cleared, and needs someone with a knack for backing the underdog. Someone like Harry Dresden.

Now, Harry must uncover a traitor within the Council, keep a less-than-agreeable Morgan under wraps, and avoid coming under scrutiny himself. And a single mistake may cost someone his head--someone like Harry.

For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe

1 commentaires:

ediFanoB said...

Volume 1 to 7 is on my shelf.
Volume 8 to 10 I'll buy next month.
I'm near the end of volume 2 FOOL MOON.
So for me it doesn't make really sense to read an excerpt of volume 11.
Anyway I appreciate the Harry Dresden novels.

In the meantime I convinced my wife to read it.