Win a copy of Ken Scholes' LAMENTATION


After awaiting for a review copy since last fall, for some reason I finally received two of them in the span of a few days. I'm giving one away, so the lucky winner can read it and see if Lamentation is indeed the SFF debut of 2009. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "LAMENTATION." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

5 commentaires:

Bridget said...

Hi! I've posted this on Win A Book.

Vickie said...

I sent my email and keeping my fingers crossed.

ediFanoB said...

I just read an excerpt of LAMENTATION and I'm sucked in. I definitely need this book.

So I sent my mail and hope to win.

Debs Desk said...

Please include me in your drawing.
Thanks
Debbie
Debdesk9@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I hope I win this one, the excerpt was cool.