David Weber contest winners!

Our three winners will get their hands on a set of David Weber's Safehold series, compliments of the folks at Tor Books! The prize pack includes:

- Off Armageddon Reef (Canada, USA, Europe)
- By Schism Rent Asunder (Canada, USA, Europe)
- By Heresies Distressed (Canada, USA, Europe)

The winners are:

- Robert Hedin, from Tampa, Florida, USA

- Jake Di Toro, from Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA

- Amanda Makepeace, from Watkinsville, Georgia, USA

Thanks to all the participants!

5 commentaires:

Brooke Reviews said...

Woo go Robert from Tampa! (from tampa too!)

Amanda Makepeace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Makepeace said...

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Sorry if this is a duplicate my internet has been acting up.

Can't wait to start reading these books!

~Amanda

Jake Di Toro said...

Woot!!

Been trying to win for a while.

I happen to be reading Schism right now. I'll be passing my old copies on to others. This will let me read Herrisies much earlier.

Thanks Pat,
Jake

glovin said...

This will let me read Herrisies much earlier. Awesome! Thank you so much!

--
glovin
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems