Scott Lynch's THE REPUBLIC OF THIEVES Prologue

Scott Lynch updated his website for the first time in ages, and the prologue for his forthcoming The Republic of Thieves (Canada, USA, Europe) can now be downloaded for free!

Here's what Lynch had to say:

You asked politely. You asked impolitely. You sent death threats. You hired mercenaries. Well, they made their point very clear! Enjoy the prologue to The Republic of Thieves, and lay eyes on Sabetha Belacoros for the very first time.

So what are you waiting for!?! Get your ass over there following this link!

Here's to hoping that this will be a 2010 release. . .

5 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Oh, a new series to put on the wishlist!

Machine Messiah said...

I actually just finished reading Red Seas Under Red Skies last night...perfect timing! Great series so far.

tomas said...

I just wet myself

Anonymous said...

Its a good series so far, but i can tell its going to be years between each book. I guess I am impatient, but his website is never updated, I have scanned his blogs a few times, but never found anything concerning a date of release of his next book. The last book kind of left off at a cliff-hanger, its not nice to leave us all hanging for years for the next volume.

Unknown said...

I just finished Red Seas Under Red Skies, and think it was a good enough sequel to the Lies of Locke Lamora. Not quite as good in some ways, at least as good in others. I do enjoy a good sea story, but this was a good deal darker, to my mind. Hard to think anything darker than Camorra, but that's wha I got out of it.

That said, I sure wish the Republic of Thieves was on time. Oh well.